U-Pick has begun, but due to the global pandemic, things will be quite different this year.
- First, and most importantly, stay home if you are feeling unwell, or if you have been in a high-risk area within the past 14 days!
- To avoid big crowds at the scale and checkout, we will NOT be weighing containers and berries.
- We will only allow picking into our white plastic 4L baskets. Absolutely no bags or other containers allowed in the field!
- U-Pickers must pre-pay for their baskets before entering the field. The price per basket is $15 (including the basket itself). This is based on last year’s price of a filled 4L basket.
- If you already have our baskets and bring them to pick into (so you don’t need new baskets), the price is $14.
- There will be absolutely no refunds.
- In an effort to provide more personal space in the field, we will be allowing a maximum of 2 people (children included) per basket.
- (ex: You cannot have a group of 6 people picking only 1 basket)
- Parents are responsible for keeping children with them in their assigned rows. Wandering will not be allowed.
- Rows will be assigned by our field staff. Anyone picking in an area not assigned to them will be asked to leave.
- Disobeying the rules or disrespecting others’ personal space will not be tolerated.
- There is a hand-washing station at the entrance, and at a couple of locations in the fields.
- Masks are welcomed, but not required.
- We all love our pets, but no animals are allowed in the fields.
Please remember that you are paying to fill your baskets, and not your belly!