Please note that we are not an entertainment farm. We do not offer tours, sightseeing, activities for children, etc. But we do have the best berries around for serious pickers!
- First, and most importantly, stay home if you are feeling unwell, or if you have been in a high-risk area within the past 14 days!
- Please do not overfill your baskets. You should be able to easily carry it without berries spilling off. If you are playing Jenga to try to fit more berries in, you have taken too much.
- To avoid big crowds at the scale and checkout, we will NOT be weighing containers and berries.
- We will only allow picking into our white plastic 4L baskets. Absolutely no bags or other containers allowed in the field!
- U-Pickers must pre-pay for their baskets before entering the field. The price per basket is $16 (including the basket itself).
- If you already have our baskets and bring them to pick into (so you don’t need new baskets), the price is $15.
- There will be absolutely no refunds.
- In an effort to provide more personal space in the field, we will be allowing a maximum of 2 people (children included) per basket.
- (ex: You cannot have a group of 6 people picking only 1 basket)
- Parents are responsible for keeping children with them in their assigned rows. Wandering will not be allowed.
- Rows will be assigned by our field staff. Anyone picking in an area not assigned to them will be asked to leave.
- Disobeying the rules or disrespecting others’ personal space will not be tolerated.
- There is a hand-washing station at the entrance, and at a couple of locations in the fields.
- Masks are welcomed, but not required.
- We all love our pets, but no animals are allowed in the fields.
Please remember that you are paying to fill your baskets, and not your belly!